This is a must try! Love it, Love it, Love it!!
I got this recipe from Minimalist Baker.
3 tbsp olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced (I used 6)
3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
8 oz vegan cream cheese
1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
4-6 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp each seal salt and black pepper, plus more to taste
1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
1 pound frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry in a thin towel
1/4 cup vegan parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat a large oven safe cast iron or metal skillet over medium heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, add 1 tbsp olive oil and the garlic. Saute for 1-2 minutes or until just golden brown. Set aside to cool.
3.To the bowl of a blender, add the cashews, garlic, began cream cheese, remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, vegan parmesan and almond milk. Puree to a cream.
4. Add 4 tbsp nutritional yeast to start, plus the salt and pepper. Blend once more.
5. Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. The dip should be cheesy in flavor and well salted, so consider adding the remaining 2 tbsp nutritional yeast and another 1/4-1/2 tsp salt. Set aside.
6. Add the artichokes and spinach to the skillet used earlier. Pour all of the cheesy cause over the artichokes and spinach. The mixture will look sauce-heavy, but that's the idea. Stir to combine.
7. Sprinkle additional vegan parmesan cheese on top for additional texture and flavor. Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until warmed through.